We’re proud to be the professional leadership body for pharmacists and pharmacy in England, Scotland and Wales.
Our mission is to promote and represent the professional interests of our members. Supporting the profession to achieve our shared vision for the future.
We are the only body which represents all sectors of the profession.
We currently offer the following categories of membership:
In this section you will also find details of the benefits you can expect as a member of the Society.
If you’re not sure what category of membership you’re eligible for, see which of the statements below best describe you:
- I am currently registered as a pharmacist in Great Britain – you are eligible for the Member category.
- I used to be a pharmacist registered in Great Britain – you are eligible for the Member category
- I am a pharmacist registered elsewhere in the world and have never been registered in Great Britain – you are eligible for the Associate category
- I have a degree in pharmacy but have not yet registered as a pharmacist – you are eligible for the Associate category
- I am currently a preregistration trainee – you are eligible for the Associate category
- I am currently studying for a degree in pharmacy – you are eligible for the Student category
- I have a degree in a subject related to pharmacy and am currently working in the area of pharmaceutical science – you are eligible for the Pharmaceutical Scientist category
If you’re still unsure about which category of membership you are eligible for, check our eligibility criteria.