Jobs and careers at the Society
Thanks for your interest in a career with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
- Focused on delivering for members, patients and the public?
- Committed to listening and learning?
- Collaborative in your approach to success?
- Dedicated to excellence in everything you do?
So are we, and we'd love you to join our team!
Current job vacancies
Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Administrator (Wales)
Closing date: Tuesday 7 April
- Corporate Communications and Social Media Lead (Maternity cover)
Closing date: Wednesday 8 April
- Research Administrator 1 x Full Time or 2 x Part Time considered)
Closing date: 9am on Monday 13 April
Interview date: Thursday 23 April
- Faculty Support Pharmacist
Closing date: Monday 6 April
Interviews: Tuesday 14 April and Friday 17 April
Vacancies will appear here shortly.
Aside from an engaging and rewarding career, we also offer:
- A generous 25 days holiday allowance, plus a further 8 days for bank holidays
- A privately managed pension, which the Society will also contribute to
- Access to discounted private medical insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loans to help spread the cost of your travel
- A subsidised staff restaurant offering a wide range of food, freshly made everyday