If you're interested in sponsoring this event, please contact the Event Team 0207 572 2362 or email@example.com
With world travel more accessible than ever to the general public, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals are seeing an increasing demand for travel health advice. This one-day conference is hosted by the RPS in partnership with the Faculty of Travel Medicine, part of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow. It has been designed to address the knowledge and skills front-line professionals need to provide up-to-date, quality travel advice.
Travel advice is an area which is constantly developing and changing. Our new programme will provide you with an overview of the current topics and issues that you should be aware of.
Attend this event to:
Update your knowledge and current best practice surrounding travel medicines with a focus in the following particular areas:
- Malaria prevention
- Vulnerable female traveler
- The traveler volunteering overseas
- Travelling with medications
- Update in travel vaccines
- Challenges in administering vaccines
- Providing a travel medicine service
Who should attend:
- Pharmacists and practice nurses who want to be able to confidently prescribe and give up-to-date advice on travel health and medication.
- Pharmacy owners and pharmacy multiples who are considering setting up a travel health clinic and want to hear advice from experts in the field of travel medicine.
- GPs with an interest in travel health.
- Colleagues from private travel health clinics.