This advanced and well established four-day residential course is designed to provide an interface between the computer analysis of PK and PD data and physiological concepts. The participants will practice pkpd concepts by means of the WinNonlin 6 and MAXSIM2 software.
- Equip you with an advanced understanding of all aspects of the subject, including pharmacodynamic theory, interpretation of computer output, practical experimental design, discrimination between rival models and combining data of different sources.
- Give you the unique opportunity to access the Phoenix WinNonlin V6 modeling package to undertake hands-on exercises on real-life case studies. Users of software other than Phoenix WinNonlin V6 will also benefit from the methods discussed in the lectures and hands-on sessions.
- Allow you one-to-ones with the expert course tutors in problem-solving sessions. Participants are encouraged to bring their own kinetic/dynamic data.
- Provide reference material for use after the course through a full resource pack and textbook relevant to predictive science.
- Network with course tutors and other delegates from the field through a full social programme.
Who should attend
- Advanced level research scientists in the pharmaceutical industry, academia, regulatory agencies and contract research firms who have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in PK/PD analysis and modelling.
- Participants who attended the earlier introductory workshop.
- Researchers with a working knowledge of WinNonlin who want to learn more about the advanced features of the programme.
- Primary and safety pharmacologists engaged in PK/PD studies.