Developing a successful research funding application
|When: 08 March 2017 09:00 to 08 March 2017 17:00|
|Where: The Royal Pharmaceutical Society, 66-68 East Smithfield, London, E1W 1AW, United Kingdom|
|Organised by: Royal Pharmaceutical Society|
|Ticket type||Full Price|
Research is core to a pharmacy professional’s practice. In order to provide better and evolving services, a research-enabled workforce needs to undertake relevant, quality research based on current NHS needs and priorities. The RPS research team has developed a workshop which provides grounding in the proficiencies needed to design a successful research funding application. The workshop is aimed at pharmacists in patient-facing roles who are looking to apply for research funding in 2017 and would also be of benefit to:
● Pharmacists wishing to discuss their funding applications
● Pharmacists wishing to apply for research funding up to Masters and PhD level, in particular:
- NIHR non-medical clinical academic research training
- Pharmacy Research UK Awards or Bursaries
● Pharmacists wishing to increase their engagement in and understanding of pharmacy and health service research in general
The workshop will be tailored to the specific needs of attendees and enable participants to further develop their research plans and proposals. Attendance at the previous two-day training module is not a prerequisite.
The workshop will be delivered by Professor Felicity Smith (UCL School of Pharmacy), a senior pharmacy research academic, in conjunction with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society Research Team.
Online Booking has now closed for this event.
66-68 East Smithfield