Hilda Caws was the Association of Women Pharmacists’ first Treasurer.
Hilda Beatrice Caws passed the Minor examination and registered as a Chemist & Druggist on 19 July 1903. She passed the Major examination and registered as a Pharmaceutical Chemist on 20 April 1904. Her address on registration is given as St Leonards, Sea View, Isle of Wight.
During 1920 her name is changed to Hilda Beatrice Butler and her registered address is changed to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
She remains at this address until her name is removed from the register in 1934. No reason is given. Her name is not reinstated within the next 10 years.
Image above: Hilda Caws