Welsh Pharmacy Board
The Welsh Pharmacy Board is made up of eleven elected representatives from every sector of pharmacy.
Our job is to direct the work of the RPS in Wales, ensuring that it represents your interests.
We champion the role of pharmacy in Welsh healthcare at all levels and sectors, through our work with government, academia, the voluntary sector and other stakeholders.
See our business plan for 2013-15.
Have you read our members' newsletter, pharmacymru?
Chair, Welsh Pharmacy Board
Our key objectives:
• To help Welsh members be the best pharmacists they can be
• To increase the status and influence of pharmacists in Wales
• To be advocates for members
• To provide the leadership voice for pharmacy profession in Wales
• To provide the professional voice in the decision making process for pharmacy developments in Wales
• To make the voice of Welsh pharmacy heard across Wales, Great Britain and Europe