Upgrading your membership
Who can upgrade?
Student members who have an MPharm/OSPAP or equivalent qualification can upgrade to Associate membership for as little as £5.83 a month and gain access to:
- your own personal copy of the Medicines, Ethics and Practice guide (MEP)
- 30 days free access to the ONtrack online revision tool
- a weekly copy of the PJ
- other useful resources to help you prepare for your pre-registration exam.
Recently qualified pharmacists who have passed their pre-registration exams and are now registered with the GPhC, can upgrade from an Associate pre-registration trainee to Member for the reduced price of £8 a month. Plus:
- demonstrate your commitment to your profession to colleagues and employers by displaying the letters MRPharmS after your name
- gain access to a range of support tools to help you transition fully from trainee to pharmacist
- you'll also receive a copy of the latest MEP.
What happens if I don't upgrade my membership?
If you become eligible to upgrade to another category of membership and do not then your membership will lapse.
We recommend that you upgrade before your membership lapses to avoid disruption to benefits and services - such as access to RPS Support and your weekly copy of the Pharmaceutical Journal.
How do I upgrade?
We'll send you an invite to upgrade your membership when you become eligible. You'll also see an upgrade button on your Dashboard when you log in.
Alternatively you can upgrade by getting in touch with our Membership Team:
- 0845 257 2570