Upgrading your membership
We will usually send you an invite to upgrade your membership when you become eligible and you will see an upgrade button appear on your Dashboard when you log in.
Who can upgrade?
Student members who have an MPharm/OSPAP or equivalent qualification can upgrade to Associate for as little as £5.83 a month and gain access to:
- your own personal copy of the Medicines, Ethics and Practice guide (MEP)
- 30 days free access to the ONtrack online revision tool
- a weekly copy of the PJ
- other useful resources to help you prepare for your pre-registration exam.
For further information visit the dedicated Associate membership for pre-registration trainees page.
Associate members who have passed their pre-registration exams and are registered with the GPhC, can continue their access to our membership services for as little as £8 a month by upgrading to Member. Plus:
- demonstrate your commitment to your profession to colleagues and employers by displaying the letters MRPharmS after your name
- gain access to a range of support tools to help you transition fully from trainee to pharmacist.
Visit the Recently Qualified Pharmacists page for more information.
What happens if you don’t upgrade?
If you become eligible to upgrade to another category of membership and do not then your membership will lapse.
We recommend that you upgrade before your membership lapses to avoid disruption to benefits and services - such as access to RPS Support and your weekly copy of the Pharmaceutical Journal.