Royal Pharmaceutical Society Annual Conference 2013
Our Annual Conference 2013 will be held on Sunday 8 – Monday 9 September at the ICC Birmingham. We have listened to our members and have worked with pharmacists and education partners across all sectors to bring you a programme delivering on the following topic areas:
- Educating for excellence
- Improving Public Health
- Leading Clinical Practice
- Improving pharmaceutical care by optimising the use of medicine
- Enhancing patient care through research
Our conference offers you:
- Over 10 ½ hours of CPD for your professional development
- A line-up of leading UK and international speakers and lecturers
- Sessions mapped to the RPS Faculty Framework – developing your career portfolio
- Over 500+ delegates anticipated from across the profession
As well as this we are once again looking for submissions from across Pharmacy Research for presentation at the conference, to submit a paper about pharmacy practice research, please see our Call for Abstracts page.
Don't forget there's also the Practice Research Award on offer, the winner will receive £1000 and deliver a lecture at the RPS Conference.