Royal Pharmaceutical Society Annual Conference 2014
The 2014 Annual Conference was held from Sunday 7 – Monday 8 September at the ICC Birmingham. The two day conference builds on the success of last year's revised programme format. Through our six conference themes, we covered key issues that affect the profession, while showcasing innovation and best practice.
In 2014 the RPS Annual Conference offered you:
- Over 30 hours of CPD for your professional development
- A line-up of leading UK and international speakers and lecturers
- Sessions mapped to the RPS Faculty Framework – developing your career portfolio
- An excellent opportunity to update your skills through practical workshops
- The chance to learn from colleagues about best practice and innovative service delivery
- An opportunity to hear from leaders within the profession on the changes taking place and how best to adapt for the future
- Great networking opportunities with over 450+ delegates anticipated from across the profession
Save the date!
Unfortunately the RPS Conference is over for another year, but be sure to put next year's date in your diary:
Sunday 13 - Monday 14 September 2015