Overseas Pharmacists Group
The Overseas Pharmacists Group caters for members who do not reside and/or practise in Great Britain. It is a new group that allows members based overseas to remain informed about the British pharmacy profession, including British standards and requirements.
Aims and objectives:
- To provide a forum for discussion on professional matters of common interest to pharmacists, including new developments and methods of practise in Great Britain
- Share information on criteria and practises in non–British countries
- A means for members to share advice and ask questions that are relevant to overseas pharmacists
- To keep members informed of new developments in Great Britain’s pharmaceutical practises
- Provide assistance to members looking to practise in Great Britain