The student focus group caters for all students who are studying for their Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) degree. It is a new and unique group that allows pharmacy students to network, discuss matters of mutual interest and get involved with the work of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society in advance of their graduation.
Aims and objectives:
- A means for students to share advice and ask questions that are related to studying pharmacy
- To help prepare students for embarking on their pharmacy career
- To provide a source of advice for students
- To provide a forum for discussion on professional matters of common interest to students, including new developments in pharmacy and methods of practice
- To aid networking and the sharing of information amongst students