Royal Pharmaceutical Society member enquiry service
Our confidential enquiry service, run by a team of pharmacists and advisors from different pharmacy sectors, is the first port of call for all members' enquiries. We focus on supporting pharmacists in their daily practice and professional development by providing practical, evaluated advice.
We can assist with many types of enquiries including:
- General pharmacy practice - current and best practice as well as new areas of pharmacy practice and service developments.
- Pharmacy legal and ethical issues - advice and support with exercising professional judgement and dealing with ethical dilemmas and professional issues.
- Clinical aspects of pharmacy - clinical enquiries (in collaboration with UKMi), tablet identification, foreign medicines and travel advice on vaccines and malaria prophylaxis.
- Continuing professional development - advice and support on recording CPD entries.
- Pharmacy careers support - whether you are just starting out in your career in pharmacy or returning to practice including returning to practice and changing your sector of practice.
- Support for online services - help with using the RPS website, virtual networks and local practice forums.
- Faculty Support - help with accessing Faculty resources, advice on how to build your portfolio and how to prepare for your Faculty Assessment.
How to contact us
|Information required||Membership number
||None, just login and submit||Membership number and contact information|
|Call 0845 257 2570*||email the team|
*The phone line will be closed on Monday 31st August 2015 and re open on 1st September 2015
*The RPS Support line is a non geographical phone number meaning that calls for all our UK based members are charged at the local rate from a BT landline. Call charges from other landline providers or mobile phones may vary so please check the rate with your phone service provider.
**We will get back to members within three working days.
For enquiries that take longer, we will update you within three working days about what is happening with your enquiry.
Please note that the Support Team does not offer legal advice, for more information about the service please read our enquiry terms and conditions.