RPS provides a collective voice for the profession, reflecting the views and experience of our members at a national level. We encourage and enable our members to lobby locally and to help us with our national work. Here's how you can join in:
- write to your MP and local decision-makers
- host a pharmacy visit
- become one of our 'politicos'
- join the Your Voice in Government network
- join your Local Practice Forum
- input into consultations
Finally, don't forget to keep up to date with policy developments and our lobbying work:
- Sign up to receive our political monitoring digests
- Follow our Twitter account @RPS_Stakeholder
- visit our Talking To Government pages
- read about our Shaping Pharmacy for the Future campaigns
However you wish to get involved, we're here to support you - just email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Letter to MP - post-election, seeking pharmacy visit
- Letter to MP - pharmacists' role in urgent and emergency care
- Letter to CCGs - pharmacists' role in urgent and emergency care
- Shaping Pharmacy for the Future - what you can do locally
- LPF toolkit
- System Resilience Groups and how to get involved
Find local decision-makers (external websites)
Write to your MP!
With the new Parliament now beginning, this is a great time to kick-start your political engagement by congratulating your MP on their election and offering them a pharmacy visit.
You will find a template letter, as well as links to help you identify your MP and constituency, below.
Do let us know how you get on by emailing email@example.com; we can also help you prepare for the visit and can be on hand on the day.