How we can support you throughout your career
If you are no longer working you can still enjoy full access to RPS membership services at a reduced rate; benefits include:
- The Pharmaceutical Journal and Clinical Pharmacist delivered directly to your door, keeping you up to date with your profession, worth £192.
- Opportunities to attend the Retired Pharmacists Annual Conference and other events organised by the Retired Pharmacists Group.
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles.
- Dedicated online Retired Pharmacists Group, allowing you to stay in contact with your former colleagues and keep up to date with the profession and its developments.
- Local practice forums, enabling you to continue to network with pharmacists in your local area.
- Quick reference guides, monthly professional support bulletins and regular support alerts so you are constantly up to date with changes in the profession.
- Full access to the RPS library support services; including access to the online archives and databases as well as access to the full print collection at the RPS Library in London.
Join your professional body to keep in touch with the profession.