How we can support you throughout your career
Here are just some of the ways you can benefit from Pharmaceutical Scientist membership:
- The Pharmaceutical Journal and Clinical Pharmacist delivered directly to your door, saving you £192. You'll also be able to access both publications online and via the app.
- Contribute to our responses to consultations from Government and other bodies on issues relating to pharmaceutical science.
- Harness the lobbying power of the Society for pharmaceutical science issues and make use of the well developed links we have with Government, and other influential bodies, organisations, and groups.
- The pharmaceutical science Expert Advisory Panels (EAP) is championing a the future of pharmaceutical science with our New Medicines, Better Medicines, Better Use of Medicines document.
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press publications and reduced rates for RPS events, along with the opportunity to suggest new publication titles and new events that would be of interest to pharmaceutical scientists.
- Access to advice and information from RPS Support and through our professional support tools and guidance.
- Local groups and events provide opportunities for pharmaceutical scientists to network with the wider pharmacy community and to promote the pharmaceutical sciences.
- Contribute to existing online networks, such as the Science and Research network and the Industrial Pharmacy Forum, and establish new networks for pharmaceutical sciences.
- Library support services include advice on literature searches and access to databases including Medline and International Pharmaceutical Abstracts.
- Access to the European Industrial Pharmacy newsletter (worth £90) through our online networks.
- Use of the letters SRPharmS after your name.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria for Pharmaceutical Science membership or apply online today.
Join your professional body to get all the support you need throughout your career in pharmaceutical science.