How we can support you throughout your career
Here are just some of the services you have access to as a Member:
- The Pharmaceutical Journal delivered directly to your door and the option to subscribe to Clinical Pharmacist, saving you £192.
You'll also be able to access both publications online and via the app.
- A copy of Medicines, Ethics and Practice (MEP); an invaluable reference guide to pharmacy practice, worth £49.99.
- A confidential enquiry service provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues.
- Quick reference guides, monthly professional support bulletins and regular support alerts keeping you constantly up to date with changes and new regulations.
- New in 2014, our Foundation Pharmacy Framework will support you to achieve professional skills and behaviours to keep up-to-date and continue to advance your practice.
- The leadership framework provides you with resources to help you reach the leadership competence required to meet specific pharmacy based challenges.
- Access to the RPS Faculty; our new professional recognition programme.
- RPS networks, local groups and events give you access to the ultimate professional network.
- Professional recognition and the use of the letters MRPharmS after your name.
- CPD support and professional support tools and practice guidance to help you in your day-to-day work.
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including a discount of 50% on your copy of the BNF.
Join your professional body to get all the support you need throughout your career.
If you are a practicing pharmacist based overseas and hold an MPharm degree or overseas alternative, from an institute recognised by the RPS you can apply as an Associate (ARPharmS) and gain access to the same services as Members. The Society currently uses the International Pharmaceutical Federation’s (FIP) official world list of Pharmacy Schools as its recognised list of schools. Find out if your institution if recognised by the Society.