How we can support you through your pre-reg training
- A copy of the BNFC 2014/2015 to all new pre-registration trainees in Great Britain who are due to qualify in 2015.
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including a discount of 50% on your copy of the BNF 69.
- Revision tools to help you prepare for your registration assessment, including 30 days free access to ONtrack, saving you £48.
- Our revision course and full mock exam give you the opportunity to re-visit those difficult topics and gain guidance and tips from experts on how to approach your preparation.
- The Pharmaceutical Journal delivered directly to your door and the option to subscribe to Clinical Pharmacist, saving you £192.
You'll also be able to access both publications online and via the app.
- A printed copy of Medicines Ethics and Practice (MEP), worth £49.99, as well as a digital version to download when you're on the go.
- A confidential enquiry service, provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues.
- Support resources and webinars that provide guidance and advice on aspects important to you during your training; including using the MEP and BNF and vital guidance on how to achieve performance standards and how to prepare for the registration assessment.
Join your professional body to get all the support you need throughout your pre-registration training.