How we can support you through your pre-reg training
- A copy of the BNF 72 and the BNFC 2016/17 for pre-registration trainees qualifying in 2017 (these will be with you in October if you sign up as an Associate before 15 September 2016).
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including 50% off your initial copy of the BNF 73 (published in March 2017).
- Revision tools to help you prepare for your registration assessment, including 30 days free access to ONtrack, saving you £48.
- Our revision course and full mock exam give you the opportunity to re-visit those difficult topics and gain guidance and tips from experts on how to approach your preparation.
- The Pharmaceutical Journal and the Clinical Pharmacist delivered directly to your door, saving you £192. You'll also be able to access both publications online and via the app.
- A printed copy of Medicines Ethics and Practice (MEP), worth £49.99, as well as a digital version to download when you're on the go.
- A confidential enquiry service, provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues.
- Support resources and webinars that provide guidance and advice on aspects important to you during your training; including using the MEP and BNF and vital guidance on how to achieve performance standards and how to prepare for the registration assessment.
- Use of the post-nominals ARPharmS to demonstrate your professional commitment
Join your professional body to get all the support you need throughout your pre-registration training.
Please note that we are no longer sending pre-registration trainee Associate members, due to qualify this year, copies of the BNF 70 and BNFC.
Already a student member?
We'll send you an invite to upgrade your membership when you become eligible. You'll also see an upgrade button on your Dashboard when you log in.
Alternatively you can upgrade by getting in touch with our Membership Team on 0845 257 2570.
Pre-registration trainees can join the society from as little as £6 a month.