How we can support you through the early years of your career
- A copy of Medicines Ethics and Practice (MEP), an invaluable reference guide to pharmacy practice, worth £55.
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including a discount of 50% on your copy of the BNF.
- Quick reference guides, monthly professional support bulletins and regular support alerts.
- The Pharmaceutical Journal and Clinical Pharmacist delivered directly to your door, saving you £192. You'll also be able to access both publications online and via the app.
- Our Foundation Pharmacy Framework will support you to achieve professional skills and behaviours to keep up-to-date and continue to advance your practice.
- The leadership framework provides you with resources to help you reach the leadership competence required to meet specific pharmacy based challenges.
- A confidential enquiry service, provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues.
- Access to our mentoring service database as a mentor to help others or as a mentee to access mentoring support.
- RPS networks, local groups and events give you access to the ultimate professional network.
- Regular webinars so you can learn at a time that suits you; plus access to recordings of previous sessions.
- CPD support and professional support tools and practice guidance to help you in your day-to-day work.
- Use of the post-nominals MRPharmS to demonstrate your professional commitment
Join your professional body to get all the support you need through the early years of your career
Already a pre-reg member?
We'll send you an invite to upgrade your membership when you become eligible. You'll also see an upgrade button on your Dashboard when you log in.
Alternatively you can upgrade by getting in touch with our Membership Team on 0845 257 2570.
Recently qualified pharmacists can join the Society from as little as £8.41 a month in your first year after registration, and just £12.58 a month in your second.