How we can support you
RPS Student membership is FREE to pharmacy students in Great Britain studying at an institution recognised by the Society.
Student members based in Great Britain also get free membership of the British Pharmaceutical Students’ Association (BPSA), the official student organisation of the Society. Simply apply online now »
Here are just some of ways you can benefit from FREE Student membership:
- Access to the online version of the Medicines, Ethics and Practice.
- Access to the Pharmaceutical Journal, Clinical Pharmacist and Tomorrow's Pharmacist online and via the app.
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including FASTtrack books which cover the main areas of study for a pharmacy degree.
- Dedicated online student group, allowing you to network with other students wherever you’re located.
- Local practice forums, enabling you to meet pharmacists and start to build your own network.
- Library support services.
- Student of the Year award, in association with the BPSA we award the Student of the Year prize at our annual awards evening.
- FREE membership of BPSA for GB students. Find out more about the benefits of BPSA membership.
Join your professional body to get all the support you need throughout your time at university.
Overseas students studying for a pharmacy degree at an institution recognised by the RPS can sign up for membership for just £50.