21/02/2013 - RPS Awards nominations now open
The prestigious RPS Awards programme is now in its third year as we continue to recognise the achievements of individuals and teams of pharmacy professionals in improving patient care. We strive to celebrate the accomplishments of pharmacists across all sectors, and throughout all stages of their career.
The following awards will be presented at our RPS Awards Dinner as part of the RPS Annual Conference 2013, at the ICC in Birmingham on 8 September 2013.
- RPS Clinical Pharmacist of the Year
- RPS Public Health Pharmacist of the Year
- RPS Leadership in Pharmacy award
- RPS Pharmaceutical Scientist of the Year (in association with APS)
- RPS Student of the Year (in association with BPSA)
- RPS Preregistration Pharmacist of the Year
- RPS Award for Excellence in Education (in association with CPP)
- RPS Lifetime Achievement Award
For further information on the RPS Awards, including details on how to nominate yourself or a colleague, please see our RPS Awards 2013 page.