Pre-registration training support from your professional body
Watch our pre-registration animation to win £100 of vouchers
To celebrate the launch of our new animation, we're offering you the chance to win £100 Amazon vouchers. Simply watch the animation below and tell us what your favourite member benefit is.
Each tweet to @rpharms using the competition hashtags will be entered into a prize draw. Tweets will be shared and used for promotional purposes. The winners will be informed on Twitter by Monday 3 November 2014. Read the full terms and conditions »
Find out more about the benefits of Associate membership
Join your professional body from £67 and get access to:
- Free BNFC and BNF 68 to all new pre-registration trainees in Great Britain who are due to qualify in 2015.
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including a discount of 50% on your initial copy of BNF 69 (published in March 2015)
- Revision tools to help you prepare for your registration assessment, including 30 days free access to ONtrack, with over 1,000 multiple choice questions written by pre registration tutors, practising pharmacists and leading academics.
- The Pharmaceutical Journal ; an essential read for any aspiring pharmacist, providing comprehensive coverage of pharmacy news, technical articles, reviews on medicines and medicine use as well as a regular continuing professional development section.
- Our Clinical Pharmacist publication concentrates on issues of direct relevance to clinical pharmacy and enables readers to keep abreast of current advances in their field.
- Medicines Ethics and Practice, the essential guide to pharmacy practice and legislation, covering the Professional and Legal Practice areas of the registration assessment syllabus.
- Our revision course and full mock exam give you the opportunity to re-visit those difficult topics and gain guidance and tips from experts on how to approach your preparation; members can book a discounted place on the course.
- A confidential enquiry service, provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues.
- Support resources and webinars that provide guidance and advice on aspects important to you during your training; including using the MEP and BNF and vital guidance on how to achieve performance standards and how to prepare for the registration assessment.
Join your professional body to get all the support you need throughout your pre-registration training.
"My Associate pre-registration membership gave me all the support tools I needed."
- Recently Qualified Member
Upgrading your membership
If you are a Student member and would like to start receiving the benefits Associate (pre-reg) membership offers,
you can upgrade direct from your dashboard or by calling the Membership Team on 020 7572 2737.