Join us for the 6th RPS Wales Medicines Safety Conference, the leading multi-professional event addressing medicines safety issues as part of integrated approaches to improving health and transforming healthcare.
This year’s conference will explore the challenges and opportunities for managing medicines safely and effectively as care is increasingly delivered closer to people’s homes. The event will focus on the management of chronic and long term conditions, embedding multidisciplinary care into integrated models of health and social care, breaking the cycle of avoidable admissions and re-admissions to hospital, and ensuring the best outcomes from medicines.
The conference is aimed at all health and social care professionals that have responsibility for medicines as well as policy makers, planners, managers and providers of services with an interest in this important area.
The 2016 conference will offer you:
• A line up of world class speakers providing a view of medicines safety and transforming care from across the UK and further afield
• A strategic overview of the challenges and opportunities facing the NHS in managing care closer to patient’s homes
• Examples of practice and learning/CPD opportunities
• Breakout sessions to explore a range of medicines safety issues
• Great networking opportunities with 200+ delegates anticipated from across a range of professions and sectors
• Opportunities to explore the conference exhibition and to make new connections
Hear from key speakers including:
• Vaughan Gething AM, Cabinet Secretary for Health, Wellbeing and Sport, Welsh Government
• Dr Don Berwick MD, MPP, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
• Professor Chris Ham CBE, Chief Executive, The King’s Fund
Book now and join the debate!
With thanks to our headline sponsor: Teva UK Limited
Teva UK Limited are the headline sponsor of this event which has been supported through additional sponsorship from the pharmaceutical industry by way of exhibition who will be present at the meeting. No input into the event or venue was provided.