The deadline for nominations to the RPS Excellence in Pharmaceutical Science Award, sponsored by Ferring, is being extended to 5pm on 3 August. The RPS Awards Programme celebrates the great work of colleagues in the profession who raise the standard of healthcare delivery.
The Excellence in Pharmaceutical Science Award recognises colleagues who have delivered proactive and innovative projects and initiatives that lead the way in pharmaceutical science. Being nominated for such a prestigious award brings recognition from peers from across healthcare and is a great way to develop your career and demonstrate your achievements to potential employers.
Examples of previous submissions and projects that would be suitable for submission for the RPS Excellence in Pharmaceutical Science Award include:
- Development of novel sub-unit TB vaccines
- Technologies for the treatment of brain diseases
- The design of clinically useful oral chelating agents
- Development of a delivery vehicle for the treatment of brain diseases
- Development of a new tuberculosis vaccine
- Antibiotic dosing in critical care
- Development of a chip to quantify opiates in a clinical setting
- Anti-doping project for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic games.
Do you or a colleague deserve recognition for your work? Nominate yourself or a colleague today.
The awards will be presented at the Awards Dinner on Sunday 13 September 2015 at the ICC, Birmingham on the evening of the RPS Annual Conference.