We’ve put together an ultimate guide to working in a GP practice to support pharmacists thinking of a clinical career in general practice or starting work as a practice pharmacist for the first time.
This brand new section of our website contains comprehensive information about:
- The role
- Practical guidance
- Legal and regulatory frameworks
- Managing medicines
- Professional guidance and ethical issues
- Clinical guidance and support tools
- How the Faculty & Foundation can be used in GP practice
- Accessing accredited clinical training and support
The announcement about which sites will be taking part in NHS England’s Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice Pilot is expected any day now, so there’s never been a better time to start preparing for a prospective new role as a practice pharmacist.
You can access this resource quickly and easily at any time, by going to www.rpharms.com/gphub.