We've developed a brand new ultimate guide for pharmacists working in care homes offering practical support and comprehensive signposting to help pharmacists who are working in/with care homes, or are interested in starting this new role.
This guide contains useful information on the following:
- Introduction and background
- About the role(s)
- Practical guidance
- Professional guidance and ethical issues
- Managing and optimising medicines
- Clinical guidance and support tools
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Prescribing guidance
- Where to go for more information
You can access this resource quickly and easily at any time, by going to www.rpharms.com/carehomeshub.