Do you want to understand more about the role of a practice pharmacist based in a GP surgery and the benefits a pharmacist could bring to patients and the team?
Would you like to find out more about the NHS England pilot to employ 250 pharmacists in practice teams, understand how to apply to take part in the pilot and what support is available?
The RPS and NHS England will be running two free webinars in August to answer these and other questions.
- Introduction from RPS President, Ash Soni and RCGP Honorary Secretary, Prof Nigel Mathers on the benefits of bringing pharmacists into general practice as a patient-facing clinical role.
- A day in the life of a GP Practice pharmacist – Pharmacist Ravi Sharma
- Why I employed a patient facing pharmacist – how it has benefitted me, the practice and improved patient care – GP Dr Suliman
- Resources available from relevant organisations to support this development including training and practice development – PCPA, RPS, RCGP, NHS England, CPPE
- An introduction to the pilot scheme, what’s required to apply for funding and the deadlines to meet – NHS England
- Question and answer session