Whether you revalidated last year, or you need to do it for the first time this year – we have a host of content and tools to help you. Most of it is only available to members.
This is the first of the two new records and we know it has created some concern.
- What is it?
- How do I do it?
- How do I write up the record?
Based on your questions we have created the following, only available to members:
And if you still need help then just contact our Professional Support team – our pharmacists are here to help.
The Reflective Account
You’ve asked us:
- How do I reflect?
- How do I know the Standards I need to reflect upon?
- I’m in a non-patient facing role – what does this mean to me?
As a member do take a look at:
- Webinar recordings, dedicated to patient facing or non-patient facing roles
- A reflective model – perfect for you to supercharge your learning from every day activities
- FAQs – watch our short videos for the answers
Remember this is all only available to members – so renew now to excel in your GPhC revalidation records.