Submit your abstract for the inaugural RPS Winter Summit
We're accepting submissions until Monday 11 September
We're pleased to welcome abstract submissions from across the pharmaceutical sciences, clinical and health services research for poster and Pechakucha, or oral presentation for the RPS Winter Summit 2017.
This is a fantastic opportunity to share your work with sector leaders and peers, with accepted abstracts to be published in one of two internationally recognised journals (IJPP or JPP).
Themed ‘bridging the gap between industry, academia, policy and practice’, the summit will bring to life an exciting programme of technology, data and innovations in science, research and education, with the ultimate goal of enhancing patient care.
Don't miss your chance! The submission deadline is 5pm (GMT) on Monday 11 September.
What can I submit?
Submissions should relate to original, previously unpublished work contributing to:
- any aspect of the pharmaceutical sciences
- clinical research related to the development, safety, efficacy and use of medicines
- understanding, development or evaluation of pharmacy practice and education
Work will be considered under the following categories:
- Drug Discovery – e.g., Design, Synthesis, Toxicology
- Medicines Development – e.g., Formulation, Delivery, Kinetics
- Public Health – e.g., Disease screening, Prevention, Surveillance
- Patient Factors – e.g., Behaviours, Adherence, Concordance
- Service Delivery – e.g., Service Development, Evaluation, Economics
- Medicines Optimisation – e.g., MURs, Prescribing and/or Dispensing Practice
- Patient Safety – e.g., Prescribing Errors, Administration Errors
- Pharmacy Workforce – e.g., Education and Training, Workforce Planning
- Other – e.g., Pharmacy Practice, Audit, Systematic Review, Quality Improvement
Your submission will be adjudicated on the basis of clearly outlining the relevance and novelty of your work. The criteria for assessment, and further information about submitting an entry, can be found on the RPS Winter Summit page.
How do I submit?
All abstracts for the RPS Winter Summit must be submitted via the Oxford Abstracts online submission system, by 5pm (GMT) on Monday 11 September.
For further information and support with writing your abstract, we encourage you to join our September webinar, ‘Writing winning abstracts’. The session will offer expert guidance on abstract structure, protocol and judging criteria, and is free to attend.
For more about the Winter Summit and to book your place, visit the RPS Winter Summit event page.