We recently launched our pharmacy Inclusion and Diversity programme because we are committed to understanding the needs of the profession to inform meaningful change.
We are hosting a workshop on Monday 4 November in London to inspire and create action. This will be a small event to make sure we can get the best from each attendee. We want our members to be central to anything we develop and have reserved places for members who have a passion and interest in inclusion and diversity.
You’ll spend a day alongside invited organisations who are already working in this area to help us develop a strategy for the profession.
The day will be led by Asif Sidiq, the independent Chair of the RPS inclusion and diversity programme.
Here are the areas that will form the foundation of the workshop:
- Fostering more inclusive environments
- Promoting I&D with a clear narrative
- Creating standards for inclusive working environments
- Building materials to help promote understanding of inclusion
- Creating a stakeholder engagement plan/networks for pharmacy
- A more diverse leadership representation
Come along and help us create positive change for the profession.
We expect these places to be over-subscribed. Please register for the event by 24 September and places will then be allocated by a random draw. We can pay expenses and lunch will be included.