RPS Journal club
Our Journal Club, led by senior pharmacy academics, provides the ideal opportunity to discuss the latest research evidence related to pharmacy practice. Each session aims to explore a ‘hot topic’ from the sector which is relevant to practice and guide participants in a rigorous process of critical evaluation.
Attendees will learn:
- to critically appraise a research paper
- to identify weaknesses in methodology, design and reporting of research
- to concisely discuss literature with colleagues
- about a piece of evidence that could directly impact patient care
Journal club sessions are held via webinar, and are available to both members (free) and non-members (£25 fee applicable). The journal club can be used as evidence for your Professional Development portfolio and is a great opportunity for you to practice the peer discussion element of your GPhC revalidation.
To book onto one of the below dates, please visit our events pages (links to booking forms below):
- Wednesday 22nd August, 12pm to 1pm via webinar; book here
- Wednesday 3rd October, 1pm to 2pm via webinar; book here
(Booking webpages also provide further information about each individual session)
For further information, please contact the RPS Research Team at [email protected]