RPS Journal club
Dates for the 2018 RPS Journal Club have been launched
Our Journal Club, led by senior pharmacy academics, provides the ideal opportunity to discuss the latest research evidence related to pharmacy practice. Each session aims to explore a ‘hot topic’ from the sector which is relevant to practice and guide participants in a rigorous process of critical evaluation.
Attendees will learn:
- to critically appraise a research paper
- to identify weaknesses in methodology, design and reporting of research
- to concisely discuss literature with colleagues
- about a piece of evidence that could directly impact patient care
The journal club can be used as evidence for your Professional Development portfolio.
Journal club sessions are held via webinar, and are available to both members (free) and non-members (£25 fee applicable).
To book onto one of the below dates, please visit our events pages (links to booking forms below):
- Wednesday 28th March, 12pm to 1pm via webinar; book here
- Tuesday 19th June, 12pm to 1pm via webinar; book here
- Wednesday 3rd October, 1pm to 2pm via webinar; book here
For further information, please contact the RPS Research Team at [email protected]