Erutase (Tase) Oputu
English Pharmacy Board and RPS Assembly
Hospital Lead Pharmacist, Medicines Commissioning & Pathways Barts Health NHS Trust
- BPharm (Hons) Kings College, University of London
- Certificate Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy, University of London
- MSc Public Health & Health Services Management London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, University of London
- Postgraduate Certificate International Studies, Birkbeck College, University of London
- MSc Advanced Pharmacy Practice, University College, University of London.
Member of the Faculty of Royal Pharmaceutical Society Advanced Stage II.
Professional experience and particular interests:
Tase has worked in the NHS and hospital pharmacy for over 25 years. Tase has a wide and varied career which has included working in Tanzania with Voluntary Services Overseas, public health strategy with the Healthcare Commission and several senior hospital pharmacy manager roles in hospitals in London and the South East.
She is currently the Lead Pharmacist for Medicines Commissioning and Pathways at Barts Health NHS Trust.
Tase is passionate about Equality, Diversity & Inclusion. She is a graduate of the Ready Now NHS Leadership Academy programme for senior BME leaders. She has chaired BME staff networks at Newham Hospital and Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.
Tase is a Trustee of the charity Medicines for Muheza and was a school governor for four years.