Pharmacy in a COVID-19 world
This survey is now closed.
Thank you to all of the hundreds of people who responded to this survey.
The past few weeks have been challenging, with many changes made to pharmacy practice so pharmacists and their teams can care for patients safely.
- Legislation: enabling pharmacists to undertake activities not normally allowed in everyday practice
- Digital technology: supporting pharmacists to undertake remote consultations in some areas and providing wider information to the pharmacy team
- Training & education: development of educational material to increase knowledge and skills in relevant areas of practice in accessible formats
- Workforce: enabling recently retired pharmacists to return to practice and supporting pre-registration pharmacists to become provisionally registered
- Research and Innovation: increased recognition of the importance of research and disease surveillance
- Day to day activity across all areas of practice: access to pharmacy teams, provision and redesign of services, PPE, implementation of social distancing, telephone consultations etc.
Tell us what you think
we asked you to tell us what you thought about these changes in a short survey: are they for the better? could they transform the future of pharmacy practice?
your answers will help us adapt to the new pandemic landscape, shape future policy and lobbying activity, and engage with other professions and external stakeholders.
we'll be sharing a summary of the emerging themes and providing examples of good practice.
we'll continue to engage via our social media channels such as facebook live.