Recruitment is now open!
The next cohort of training take place between 9 November 2020 - 13 March 2021.
Bookings for the next cohort are now full. We are currently processing applications, please do feel free to join the waiting list.
To put yourself on the waiting list please click apply now (below) and complete the eligibility questionnaire . If you are eligible to apply please continue the process by following the instructions. You will be asked to enter your email address and join the waiting list for your specific category. You will be emailed once a place becomes available.
Places are first come, first served.
APPLY NOW. Applications close 10am 2 November
To enrol in this training you need to:
- Be registered as a pharmacist with the GPhC
- Have practised for at least 2 years as a registered pharmacist, or completed Foundation training
- Be working in primary or secondary care in England
- Be available on the required key dates to participate in the training activities (see below)
- Possess a basic level of IT skills as this training is completely delivered online
- Have the support of your manager to undertake this training
We have put together an information sheet that you can download and provide to your line manager/employer.
Key dates and requirements
Learners will need to attend:
- Two training webinars during working hours: 17 and 24 November 2020, 10am to 1pm
- Four online group discussion sessions in the evening during the week (each 1.5 hours):
- Two in the week commencing 11 Jan 2021
- Two in the week commencing 22 February 2021
- End of training assessment (1 hr) on 13 March 2021
In addition to this, learners will complete a training portfolio through the completion of learning activities at their own pace, as well as undertake an AMS improvement project in their workplace. Learners should allocate on average 2-3 hours a week to complete the training activities.
If you withdraw from the training early you may be charged a cancellation fee. Read our policy here.
Hear from previous learners
Read a testimonial from a previous learner.
Contact us at [email protected].