When and Where?
Training runs from Thursday 30 January until Friday 16 May 2020.
- Learner induction webinar - 30 January (evening)
- Training day - either 6 February in Bristol or 13 February in Leicester
- Follow-up webinar - w/c 24 February (evening)
- Group feedback sessions - w/c 16 March (evenings)
- Group feedback sessions 2 - w/c 20 April (evenings)
- End of training assessments - 9 or 16 May (9am - 3pm)
Apart from the training day, the training is delivered online.
To join the course you must:
- Be registered as a pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Have practised for at least 2 years as a registered pharmacist, or completed Foundation training
- Be working in primary or secondary care in England
- Be available on the key dates above to participate in training activities
- Possess a basic level of IT skills as this training is predominantly delivered online
- Have the support of your manager to undertake this work.
You will be required to pay £50 deposit to secure your place on the programme, which will be refunded at the end of training. If you withdraw from training early you may not be refunded your deposit. Read our policy here.
Hear from previous learners
We delivered this training in 2019 to learners in the London and the South East region.
Discover what they had to say about the training .
Download our brochure or contact us at [email protected]