- 9 November 2020 - 13 March 2021 (enrolment closed)
- Next cohort: TBC
To get updates on future cohorts, sign up to our newsletter and follow us on twitter @rpharms
Who can enrol?
Learners need to:
- Be registered as a pharmacist with the GPhC
- Have practised for at least 2 years as a registered pharmacist, or completed Foundation training
- Be working in primary or secondary care in England
- Be available on the required key dates to participate in the training activities (see below)
- Possess a basic level of IT skills as this training is completely delivered online
- Have the support of your manager to undertake this training
We have put together an information sheet that you can download and provide to your line manager/employer.
Learners will take part in a blended programme with a combination of interactive, self-paced, and workplace-based learning.
- Two training webinars during working hours
- Two blocks of two online group discussion sessions in the evening during the week
- End of training assessment (Professional discussion with an expert)
In addition to this, learners will complete a training portfolio through the completion of learning activities at their own pace, as well as undertake an AMS improvement project in their workplace. Learners should allocate on average 2-3 hours a week to complete the training activities.
Withdrawing early from the training early may incur a cancellation fee. Read our policy here.
Hear from previous learners
Read a testimonial from a previous learner.
Contact us at [email protected].