Submitting your abstract
Are you an early career pharmacist or healthcare researcher? Then why not join us at the RPS Annual Conference to showcase your medicines safety research with a poster presentation?
We welcome submissions on any of the following sub-themes:
- Reducing medicines harm
- Leading in medicines safety
- Performing under pressure
- Social prescribing
- Medicines use and personalised care
- Behavioural health and substance misuse
- Medicines management: supply and regulation
- Technology: opportunity or threat?
Early career researchers (undergraduate or postgraduate students, or those up to five years post-PhD), this is the opportunity for you!
If you fall outside of this bracket, however, don’t panic! You can submit your research to the RPS Research Summit in June 2020. Email [email protected] to find out more.
Remember that successful submissions will be printed in our conference proceedings booklet, giving you the flexibility to submit your abstract for other events and publications.
£300 RPS Events voucher for the winning poster!