Registered pharmacist? As an RPS member* you will:
- Get Pharmaceutical Journal and Clinical Pharmacist delivered directly to your door, saving you £192; you can also access both publications online and via the app
- Receive a copy of Medicines, Ethics and Practice (MEP); an invaluable reference guide to pharmacy practice, worth £55**
- Have access to our confidential enquiry service provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues
- Keep up to date with with changes and new regulations thanks to our quick reference guides and regular support alerts
- Have the support of the RPS Faculty to achieve professional skills and behaviours to keep up-to-date and continue to advance your practice
- Be empowered to reach the leadership competence required to meet specific pharmacy based challenges with our leadership framework
- Gain access to to the ultimate professional network with RPS networks and events
- Discover CPD support and professional support tools and practice guidance to help you in your day-to-day work
- Receive discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including a discount of 50% on your initial print copy of the BNF
- Gain the use of the post-nominals MRPharmS to demonstrate your professional commitment.
* If you have never been registered with the GPhC but are a practising pharmacist based overseas and hold an MPharm degree or overseas alternative, from an institute recognised by the RPS you can apply as an Associate (ARPharmS) and gain access to the same services as Members.
We use the International Pharmaceutical Federation’s (FIP) official world list of Pharmacy Schools as its recognised list of schools. Find out if your institution if recognised by the Society.
** As of July 2018 members based outside Great Britain will not be sent a print copy of the MEP, but will continue to receive full access to the latest MEP online.