I am a forward thinking and dynamic advocate for pharmacists
with a keen desire to further develop the profession.
I would be honoured to be your representative on the Board, and to ensure your worries and concerns are listened to and your aspirations are acted upon.
The profession is undergoing a period of significant uncertainty and change but this represents a golden opportunity for us to promote and embed new ways of working.
Aligned to these new ways of working is a need to advocate these roles to the public and other health and care professionals.
For these new roles to be sustainable in the long term there needs to be sufficient access to high quality education and training for all pharmacists. As your voice on the board I will therefore push for:
- Recognition of all roles within the profession
- Advocation of new ways of working that enhance the multi-specialty nature of our profession and provide for increased collaboration
- Continued promotion of the profession to the public via all available avenues
- Collaborative partnerships with education providers to ensure high quality education for all pharmacists
- Collaboration with pharmacy related organisations to ensure we have one strong and united voice for the profession
- Work with groups who are disengaged in order to increase engagement with the professional bosy
I sincerely hope you will give me the opportunity to represent your voice on the board.