IET Healthcare Technologies Innovation Award category are welcomed from academic, industrial, clinical, consulting and service organisations which have developed or demonstrated innovative technology in healthcare, enabling technology or applications, or for the innovative use of existing technology in health management for assisted living, with for instance, innovations addressing the ageing agenda or global health challenges.
Entries can range from research concepts and ideas to technical issues and industrial applications, and are encouraged from, but not limited to, themes and topics in the following areas:
- Scanning (e.g., CAT scanners) and X-rays
- Clinical decision support
- Clinical point of care technology
- Electronic patient record
- Health information technology
- Hygiene and infection control
- Medication management
- Patient care and administration
- Surgical technology
- Video and imaging
- Connected health solutions
- Health monitoring
- Patient self-diagnosis devices
- Medical and healthcare apps – smartphones
- Medical and healthcare apps – tablet PCs and/or other mobile devices
- Machine-to-machine (M2M)
- Decision support
- Emergency services and crisis control
- Remote monitoring and testing
- Trauma care
The awards are international.
The closing date for submission of completed entries is Friday 7 July 2017.
The distinguished IET Innovation Awards Ceremony will take place on Wednesday 15November 2017 at The Brewery, London.
Follow the link for further details: http://conferences.theiet.org/innovation/categories/healthcare/