Candidates wishing to study for a Master in Science in Health Economics (by research) are invited to apply for this programme at Bangor University.
The programme offers flexibility for full time or part time study, on-campus or via distance learning, and is suitable for recent graduates or persons in employment, with an interest in conducting a substantive research project in:
- Cost effectiveness analysis of medicines, pharmacogenetics, pharmaceutical services
- Pharmaceutical policy
- Methods of economic evaluation and health technology assessment
- Valuing nature, public health and the circular economy
- Behavioural economics, public health and health policy
- Application of cost benefit analysis and social return on investment analysis in public health
Further information is available from:
The Centre for Health Economics and Medicines Evaluation (CHEME) contributed to Bangor University’s highest ranked unit of assessment in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, with 95% of outputs being world leading and internationally excellent. Research outputs were rated 3rd out of 94 institutions across the UK.
Bangor University is among the top 10 in the UK for student satisfaction; top 20 in the UK for excellence in both teaching and research; and awarded Gold in the recent Teaching Excellence Framework.