- Are you anxious with all these changes occurring in the NHS? Want to learn some quick self management tips?
- Is your depression register increasing in these times of economic difficulties?
- Which patients are appropriate to refer to secondary care and when?
I would like to invite you to a medical education event on the management of depression and anxiety spectrum disorders, and provide you with information that will be a useful resource for your practice and that will improve patient care.
More importantly you also have the opportunity to network between primary care and secondary care, with a range of professions.
This event launches an updated version of the Depression and Anxiety Spectrum Care Pathway - branded as the Mood Hive. The Mood Hive website can be found at: www.sabp.nhs.uk/moodhive
This is an event for health care professions in Surrey although we welcome registration for those not working in Surrey. Priority is given to professionals in Surrey. Due to GP strike there are plenty of places for 21st June.
Details of the agenda, speakers, venues, dates and times are included in the invite attached. Mood Hive Invite
- Thursday 21st June 2012 ~ 6.30pm - 9.30pmHoliday Inn, Edgerton Road, Guildford GU2 7XZ
- Thursday 28th June 2012 ~ 12.00noon - 3.00pmNutfield Lodge, Nutfield Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 4ED
- Tuesday 3rd July 2012 ~ 12.00noon - 3.00pm Oatlands Park Hotel, Oatlands Drive, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 9HB
- Tuesday 10th July 2012 ~ 6.30pm - 9.30pmHilton Hotel, Seven Hills Road South, Cobham KT11 1EW
We would also be grateful if you would complete this short on-line questionnaire about the current depression and anxiety care pathway. This will help us establish the value of website and identify future developments. It only takes a few minutes: https://websurvey.sabp.nhs.uk/moodhive