- Have you dealt with a challenging case or scenario in practice recently?
- Would you like an opportunity to discuss this with an experienced pharmacy colleague in a supportive environment?
- Would you also like this to count towards your Faculty portfolio and your CPD entry to GPhC, all at the same time?
The GPhC are currently reviewing the CPD requirements for pharmacy registrants, and they have identified peer discussion and case studies as useful tools for demonstrating your professional development. These elements are already embedded into the RPS Professional Development Programmes (Foundation and Faculty) and we are working on ways to make sure any entry counts for all.
The RPS and RPS Affiliated Partners are offering you the following opportunities at the Clinical Pharmacy Congress in May 2017. You will be able to book yourself a free discussion with an experienced pharmacy colleague:
- Discussion of a patient case or piece of work that can contribute towards your CPD, whatever stage of practice you are
- Discussion of a patient case or piece of work that will count towards evidence of your Expert Professional Practice for your Faculty portfolio
- A Record of Expert Professional Practice (REPP) assessment that is required as evidence for your Faculty portfolio if you are less than 10 years qualified.
For more information, click here.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Faculty team – [email protected]