RPS Research Forum
Wednesday 6 June 2018, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, London
Are you a community pharmacist thinking about research and innovation? Not sure how to get started? The RPS Research Forum is for you.
The Research Forum will bring together a group of interested community pharmacists for a discussion about research and evaluation in the sector and how involvement can be enhanced. Designed for community pharmacy at any stages of practice, with novice researchers in mind, the event will feature a lively discussion of the relevance and benefits of research, along with a series of interactive workshops and presentations to help you transform your research idea into a project.
Benefits of attending the forum include:
- An opportunity to discuss ideas with community pharmacy and academic colleagues and broaden your network of contacts
- Tips and tools for becoming involved in research
- Advice on how to engage others in your research
- An introduction to the principles of critical appraisal for good research practice
- Guidance on developing your research idea into a competitive funding proposal
- An outline of available funding sources
- The chance to shape RPS work plans for supporting community pharmacists in research
Attendance at the RPS Research Forum is free of charge
For further information about the forum visit our Forum webpage or contact the RPS Research Team at [email protected].