COVID-19 vaccines have arrived. Still more are in the pipeline.
This guidance will help to develop your knowledge and expertise, so you can assure members of the public about the safety and effectiveness of approved vaccines, helping them to make an informed choice.
- Vaccine safety
- Role of the pharmacy team - including addressing conspiracy theories and myth busting
- Vaccinating the pharmacy team
- Vaccine Approval process
- Mode of action
- Duration of protection
- Excipients and ingredients
- Side/adverse effects, anaphylaxis and reporting
- Use in pregnancy and effect on fertility
- Use in children
- COVID-19 vaccination programme - including eligibility and service delivery
- Flu vaccinations and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Change in COVID-19 vaccine dosing interval
- Further useful links.