Chaired by Anna Murphy,Consultant respiratory pharmacist, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust and presented by Nicola Berns, Senior clinical pharmacist, Queen Elizabeth NHS Trust, King’s Lynn.
About this webinar
This webinar will give an overview of the symptoms of asthma and current treatment options.
- To describe the symptoms, causes and diagnosis of asthma
- To describe and understand the aims of treatment of chronic asthma
- To understand the stepwise approach to asthma treatment
- To understand the role of the pharmacist in providing patient education and ensuring appropriate inhaler technique.
- To be familiar with current national guidelines.