Included in your membership...
There's a lot going on throughout your Foundation Trainee year, that's why we've mostly concentrated on supporting you with preparing for and passing your assessment.
But your RPS membership, has a lot more fantastic benefits, available to help you out wherever you are in your career, and all included at no extra cost:
- Your own free print copy of the latest Medicines, Ethics and Practice (MEP)
- Our e-Library has volumes of registration assessment questions as well as other useful revision texts and is available to members 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- A full online subscription to the Pharmaceutical Journal, with example exam questions, how-to videos on calculations, and lots more useful assessment learning content
- Our One-to-One Support Team are here for you as an RPS member. Whatever your question, they'll find the right answer - from 9am-5pm, every Monday to Friday
- Regular webinars, with pharmacy experts, bringing you all the latest skills updates, guidance, and advice
- 30 days free access to our interactive ONtrack revision site, so when
the time comes, you can practice assessment questions and perfect your
- Find your own RPS mentor and get insider advice from experienced pharmacists who have passed the assessment.
JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME