Retired from practice?
It’s actually your chance to be more sociable and informed than ever, with a reduced rate of RPS membership.
Our Retired Pharmacist' Group is a great way to stay in touch with your colleagues and peers and make new friends.
Access all our RPS membership services at a reduced rate - from just £7.66 per month.
Retired/Former pharmacist benefits include:
- Events especially organised for retired pharmacists, including our Retired Pharmacists Annual Conference
- Online and local networking, so you can stay in touch with pharmacists near and far
- The chance to mentor less experienced pharmacists, offering your advice and helping them make decisions
- 25% discounts on books published by our Pharmaceutical Press, and free online access to the MEP
- The new digital Pharmaceutical Journal so you can stay in touch with the latest in pharmacy
- Access to the RPS library, archive and print collections – a treasure trove of history!