Benefits of your membership
- Discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including a discount of 50% on your copy of the BNF
- Quick reference guides, and regular support alerts
- Pharmaceutical Journal delivered directly to your door, saving you £193.57 plus access online and via the app
- Our Foundation Pharmacy Framework will support you to achieve professional skills and behaviours to keep up-to-date and continue to advance your practice
- The leadership framework provides you with resources to help you reach the leadership competence required to meet specific pharmacy based challenges
- A confidential enquiry service, provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues
- Access to our mentoring service database as a mentor to help others or as a mentee to access mentoring support
- RPS networks, local groups and events give you access to the ultimate professional network
- Regular events and webinars so you can learn at a time and place that suits you; plus access to recordings of previous sessions
- CPD support and professional support tools and practice guidance to help you in your day-to-day work
- Use the post-nominals MRPharmS to demonstrate your professional commitment.
As of July 2018 members based outside Great Britain will not be sent a copy of the MEP; you will still receive full access to the latest MEP online.