Benefits of your membership
- discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including a discount of 50% on your copy of the BNF
- quick reference guides, and regular support alerts
- Pharmaceutical Journal and Clinical Pharmacist delivered directly to your door, saving you £207 plus access to both online and via the app
- our Foundation Pharmacy Framework will support you to achieve professional skills and behaviours to keep up-to-date and continue to advance your practice
- the leadership framework provides you with resources to help you reach the leadership competence required to meet specific pharmacy based challenges
- a confidential enquiry service, provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues
- access to our mentoring service database as a mentor to help others or as a mentee to access mentoring support
- RPS networks, local groups and events give you access to the ultimate professional network
- regular events and webinars so you can learn at a time and place that suits you; plus access to recordings of previous sessions
- CPD support and professional support tools and practice guidance to help you in your day-to-day work
- use of the post-nominals MRPharmS to demonstrate your professional commitment.
As of July 2018 members based outside Great Britain will not be sent a copy of the MEP; you will still receive full access to the latest MEP online.