got an idea for a new project, innovation or service that aligns with
and could help deliver the aims of
Pharmacy: Delivering a Healthier
Then apply for Welsh Government
funding to support your initiative.
scheme supports projects that deliver against P:DaHW priorities or
address specific areas of focus or challenges. It aims to
support small scale innovative projects and evaluate their impact on
pharmacy practice and service delivery across Wales.
Top Tips for your application
- Clearly identify the problem that your project is working to resolve
- How will patients benefit from this work
- What will be your measures for success
- How will the work be evaluated
- Link to as many of the gaols in the PhDaHW as you can
- Are you aware of any similar work that’s already been done? If so, how is this different?
- Do not bid for more money than what’s on offer but please state if you will also be contributing funding.
- Consider if your project would benefit from working with another organisation or group for maximum impact
- Contact a delivery board member who may already have an interest in your type of project to discuss.
- Be concise, sometimes less is more.
to access support?
recommend getting project design and evaluation advice during the application development phase.
support with applications, projects and evaluation or sign
posting to academic or other advice
contact: [email protected]