By Hanna Jenvey, RPS Head of Event Operations
Great to see you again!
I’m Hanna Jenvey, Head of Event Operations at the RPS. After two long years, I’m looking forward to seeing all our members again in 2022 - and yes, I do mean in-person, because after almost two years, RPS in-person events are back in the diary for 2022!
We've just announced our in-person events programme for 2022 - more vibrant, accessible and sustainable than ever before.
Join us in-person in 2022 for:
- Tabletting Technology for the Pharmaceutical Industry: Monday 28 – Wednesday 30 March 2022 – Book Now
- 15th Annual Fellows Dinner – Thursday 12 May 2022
- Joint Professional Bodies QP Symposium – Wednesday 11 May 2022 – bookings open in February
- RPS Science and Research Summit – Friday 24 June 2022 – attend in-person or online – bookings open in February
- RPS Annual Conference – Friday 11 November 2022 – attend in-person or online – bookings open in June
Alongside the return of in-person events in 2022, we also have our ambitious digital events programme. You can discover our upcoming digital events and book now at www.rpharms.com/events
What’s new with our 2022 programme?
There are real changes and improvements for everyone joining us at RPS events in 2022. For example:
- We’ve improved access to many of our events by letting you choose how you want to attend when you book your place – whether it’s a one-hour webinar or a full-day conference
- We’ve invested in new technology to start making our in-person events accessible from home - for 2022 this includes the RPS Science and Research Summit and RPS Annual Conference
- We’re celebrating and encouraging diverse voices across pharmacy - it’s at the heart of everything we do
- We’re collaborating with other Royal Colleges, Societies, and national organisations to bring relevant, high-quality content to you, delivered by leading experts in a way that best supports your practice
- We’re reducing the environmental impact of all our events - choosing venues and suppliers wisely so their policies and values complement ours, making some of our key calendar events hybrid and continuing to deliver our ambitious digital events programme so you can access high-quality content without the travel
- We’re working with venues and suppliers to create safe event environments. Measures will be clear at the point of registration, so you can book with peace of mind.
It’s been two years like no other, but however you choose to move forwards in 2022, we’ll be there waiting! In 2021, our engaging programme saw over 20,000 of you join us at events - that’s one in five RPS members attending at least one webinar.
If you weren’t there in 2021, 2022 is a great time to find out what you’ve been missing.
BOOK YOUR PLACES FOR 2022
And remember, if you missed any of our 2021 events, they’re always available for RPS Members to catch up on at www.rpharms.com/webinars
Interested in exhibiting at one of our events? I’ll be happy to discuss options with you. Email [email protected]